For your convenience . . .
In addition to the standard way of paying your itemized invoice by check or money order, we have, in response to numerous requests, added the ability to pay your BRK Invoice using the PayPal online payment process. PayPal is totally secure . . . it’s FREE . . . and used by thousands of businesses like eBay. We never see your credit card information. And, the one-time, new member sign up takes less than a minute and allows you to use other PayPal affiliated websites without having to sign up again.
International clients, please note that, in addition to setting up a PayPal account you will have to follow the credit card verification process before you can use this online payment option. It still only takes a few minutes to do so and is a ONE TIME requirement.
To pay your BRK Invoice, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “Pay Bill” button below and you will be taken to our account page on the PayPal website.
- Enter the amount of your payment.
- If you have used PayPal before, enter your email address and password then click on the CONTINUE button at the bottom of the screen. If you have not used PayPal before, click on the gray SIGN UP button. As we stated earlier, sign up takes less than a minute and allows you to use any of the PayPal features or use other PayPal sites.
- After clicking on the CONTINUE button, select the source of funds that you indicated when you signed up.
- In the optional note field at the bottom of the page, enter your domain name ( www.yoursite.com ). It is IMPORTANT to enter this information so your account can be properly credited with your payment.
- Click on the “Pay Bill” button below to complete your transaction.
Established PayPal Accounts . . .
If you have both a registered credit card and a confirmed bank account with PayPal, "Instant Transfer" is the default method of payment when the PayPal Account balance is insufficient to complete the payment.
This default method of payment cannot be changed. However, to fund your payment with a credit card in the "checkout" phase of the order processing, simply choose the "More Funding Options" link under the "Source of Funds" section or “Check Payment Details” page when you are sending a payment. You can then choose the credit card that you would like to use.